Statistics show that around 70 percent of search engine users only click on organic links, while ignoring paid advertisements. Search engine optimization is one of the biggest components used to gain exposure online. Website owners involved with online marketing are required to outsource their web optimization needs in order to keep up with their competitors. Increasing online sales begins by increasing traffic, which is best done by implementing the right search engine optimization techniques. Online marketing is extremely profitable once you’ve obtained a high organic position in major search engines, such as Google. Internet marketing also involves social media marketing techniques as well.
Around 88 percent of internet users over the age of 14 spend time researching products and services before purchasing in 2012. Creating review blogs is a great way to reach a large target audience, but online marketing using review blogs still requires the right search engine optimization elements. By 2016, sales online will grab 9 percent of all retail sales. This trend is expected to continue as the years go by, and online marketing offers plenty of income earning opportunities because of this trend. Some marketing firms that provide the right search engine optimization services also spend time providing social media marketing services.
Resellers have the chance to take advantage of the demands website owners create for web optimization and social media marketing. Surprisingly, only around 30 percent of companies respond to all of their fans and followers. In other words, resellers can target the other 70 percent by offering social media marketing services. Furthermore, 90 percent of adult internet users spend time on social networking sites more than major search engines. It’s not a surprise that online marketing is profitable because of all the convenience and benefits that internet shopping gives people. Website owners are encouraged to research the options made available for online marketing by reviewing Seo firms and social media firms.